Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tovi Canoli!

I'm on the computer one night when I heard this loud banging ruckus coming from the back door. I came out to the kitchen to find Tovi soaking & dripping wet! Naturally, before Drew dried him up, I had to snap a few. :D
Photobucket
The little man did not seem too happy about having to wait to be dried.
Photobucket

I traced all the little puddles of water out to the backyard and found out that the sprinklers had come on & startled him when he was hanging out by the pool. I guess he bolted and fell right into the pool! I so wish I was out there to see that!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hee hee! Animals are great for laughs sometimes. :D And love, of course, especially since the little guy is sitting here with me now as I'm blogging about him.

0 comments:

Contributors