Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dianna. Boudoir.

Ok, before I get to the good stuff (that is Dianna), I wanted to give everyone a sneak peek at what's to come for my boudoir photography:

Photobucket

Lots of great changes to come this year! (Also equals lots of work, but it's all good -I'm happy to be able do it.)

And now, on to the show...

Photobucket

Like most of my boudoir clients, Dianna was nervous about baring it all (well, almost all) to some strange photographer she had just met, but one of the best things she said was, "I was surprised by how comfortable I felt during the entire shoot!" I'm glad because it made for some great images.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dianna's husband's favorite thing in this whole wide world next to her is...
Photobucket
Yup, his XBox. So why not combine the two?

Men love it when we wear their shirts. (At least that's what I've been told, right fellas?)
Photobucket


And tonight, I shall end with Dianna's rockin' boots!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Contributors