Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lacy Rose

I got the chance to photograph a gorgeous model named Lacy Rose a couple of weeks ago. Lacy is originally from AZ, but has recently signed with an agency and moved to New York City to pursue modeling full-time. Take a good look at this face because I'm sure you'll see it sometime in the future in a magazine somewhere!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

This location kicks a$$! There are so many great images here, but my favorites are the backlit ones. Beautiful job Lynn!

Gretchen Edwards said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post these!! so great! Bummed that I couldn't make it!!

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous, Lynn! Where do you find these awesome locations?

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

The backlit shots are absolutely gorgeous!

Beka said...

My favorite is the 4th from the top! They are actually all so awesome and I love love love the location!

Annie said...

Love the location! Great shots!

Contributors