Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cupcake Pops!!!

I had a baby shower for my friend Carmen the other day and made some Oreo Truffle pops and Red Velvet Cupcake pops. They were a huge hit!

My sister had made oreo truffle pops for me once and I had to get the recipe because they're so addictive. The recipe comes from this site called Bakerella. You'll be blown away by the extent of creativity this girl has (Couldn't find her name on her blog). There's a cupcake pop for every occasion you can think of, so try making some one day. It's fun, yummy, and everyone loves 'em!

The oreo truffles...
Photobucket

White chocolate on the outside. Yummy oreo flavor on the inside.
Photobucket

I put the letter C on them for her baby girl's name, Charley.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Cupcake Pops...I couldn't resist and nibbled a bit.
Photobucket

They are so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I ended up wrapping the cupcake pops in little plastic bags & tying pink ribbons around them for party favors. The guests loved them so much I almost considered starting a cupcake pops business when they suggested it. We'll see....

3 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

that is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! what a great idea for a babyshower. you are super duper talented my friend.

nel said...

I love drooling over Bakerella's cake tops! I'm so impressed you made some! Were they time-consuming? They look awesome, Lynn!

Linda said...

OMG--these look absolutely adorable and deliciououuuuuuuuuusssssssss!!!

you're quite the martha stewart my friend. i'll have to get the recipe and how to from you!

Contributors