Monday, June 14, 2010

Roadtrip June 2010

Last week, Drew and I took an unforgettable road trip from Arizona up to Wyoming, stopping at Bryce Canyon, Park City, Grand Teton National Park, and Yellowstone. This week, whenever I have a little bit of time, I'll share some pics from our trip!

Here are just a few that stood out to me so far as I'm editing. More to follow!

If you've ever read The Road (by Eric McCormac), this is what I imagine the world in that book looks like. Amazingly, this exists in real life at Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone.
From 5-blog


The rivers in Yellowstone during this time are so idyllic, especially during sunset. We really wanted to learn how to fly fish, but it was waaaaay too cold to be standing in a river -for me anyway.
From 5-blog


The path from one of the best bike rides we've ever done! This was in Park City, UT. Most people know it for it's great powder during the winter, especially since the Olympics were here. This is our first visit to Park City and I've fallen head over heels in love with this city in the summer. Once again, another city to put on the "Where I want to Live" list.
From 5-blog

More details to come in later posts.!

1 comments:

Gisele said...

Awesome photos!!! Glad you guys got to go to this trip and share such awesome images here! The Canyon images are surreal! What a amazing place!

Contributors