Thursday, July 17, 2008

In & Out of "The Office"

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to write a quick note to say that I've just arrived in my new hometown of Chandler, AZ a couple of days ago & am still getting settled into my new home. I don't have internet access at the moment, so I'm going to the coffee shop once a day to check email.

I'm hoping to post pictures of my new home in the next few days, but bear with me!

In the meantime, please drop a comment & say hello since I'd love to hear from everyone who's visiting my blog. :D

Thanks & I hope to hear from you all soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new place! Hope the trip went smoothly!

Daisy Varley said...

Miss you Lynn!! Can't wait to see the images of your new home!

Maki said...

Hi Lynn! Looking forward to more photos :)

E said...

We miss you Lynn! Come back! :)

Anne said...

Hi Lynn!

I came by hoping to see some pictures of your new place. Hope all's well.

Contributors