Thursday, July 24, 2008

New House in AZ!

First, let me preclude everything by saying....I LOOOOOOOVE my new house!!!! It is absolutely perfect! :) Certainly helps make the 115 degree heat a little more bearable when you have a nice house to live in.

Ok, so we found this gem on our last day of searching last time we were out in Chandler-right before we were about to take off & go back to San Diego. Good thing, because it has everything we were looking for & more! Here are just a couple that I snapped before we had to catch our flight up to the Bay Area for our friend's wedding this weekend.

The gorgeous island kitchen - I finally have space to cook & invite people over!

Photobucket

My favorite part of the house - the backyard with its saltwater pool with a streaming waterfall, a fireplace, and an island bbq (not pictured b/c I wanted to focus on my new love: the pool).
Photobucket

Ok, that's it for now. More later when the house gets a little more settled & furnished. Right now we have nothing but a bedroom set! :D

5 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

Oooohhh....NICE house! I'm definitely driving down just to stay in your cool house. Well, and to visit you of course, but mostly the house ;) Can't wait to see more pics of your lovely pad.

E said...

YOWSA!!! I'm a little overwhelmed by your STUNNING new home and pool...congrats! You and the hubby deserve such a fabulous pad! It's beautiful!

Hearty hearts,

Eleah

Susie Linquist said...

So amazing! Good for you. I'm a little jealous and the island and the pool ....but you can keep the heat :)

nel said...

Congrats on the new house, Lynn! It looks beautiful!

Anne said...

Your new house is beautiful! Is that granite countertop?

Contributors