Friday, September 26, 2008

Bodacious Album!

Ok, bodacious is really just one of those words that make me laugh b/c it's just a funny word to me. Bo-Day-Shush!!! Heh heh heh. And I'm getting tired of using and reading the word awesome everywhere. :)

So I contracted Modern Album Designs to design my latest album & absolutely love what they did! This is going to go into a new line of albums that I'll be carrying, which will be posted once I get the album in my hands. I can't wait!

Here are the spreads for Eleah & Lee's wedding album:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

nel said...

very nice!

the photography is even better! :)

Contributors