Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Macy Boudoir

We both had such a great time during the shoot! Macy is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and she'll be getting married in Florida this Saturday. Here's the email I got from her after she saw her photos:

"Let me start by saying you did SUCH a FABULOUS job!! I am SO excited about these, thank you sooo so so so much. I showed my mom- she loved that I used her fur, and is even contemplating getting some done herself!"

Go Macy's mom!

Alright, onto the images of this blond beauty. (All images taken in studio and posted with her permission.) Macy's take on this: "If my photos give someone else the courage to do them, then awesome!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She even brought her fiance's electric guitar for a few awesome shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Along w/ the guitar, Macy also brought this gorgeous fan that she had bought in Tucson of all places!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for trusting me to create these images of you & for allowing me to show others. You rock Macy!





2 comments:

enomooshiki said...

lovely images LynN!!!

like always

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous! love the one's with the v!

Contributors