Monday, October 6, 2008

Puerto Vallarta & Wedding Teasers

In my 33 years of life, I feel blessed to have all that I've experienced so far, to have met so many incredibly beautiful people, to have such wonderful friends & family on both my & Drew's side, that everyone I love has their health, that I was lucky enough to find real love. That's a lot of things to be thankful for already, and anything above that is just icing on my multi-layered cake of life.

So this trip to Puerto Vallarta was definitely an icing on the cake moment in my life. I was lucky enough to have met yet another great couple in Adrianna & Fernando & have the honor to photograph their wedding. Every interaction I had with them was so positive that I was overwhelmed with this glowing warmth. They're genuinely good people, and Drew & I had the pleasure of getting to know them for a brief moment in our lives.

More on the newlyweds in a future posting. For now, teasers of Puerto Vallarta & Adrianna & Fernando.

Photobucket

Drew & I, along with the entire wedding party & their guests, stayed at the Dreams Resort in PV. Our first all-inclusive resort, and it was beautiful! I was having too good a time to really pull out my camera much, except on the wedding day. :)

Photobucket
The one activity Drew & I did was jet ski. And lo & behold, our jet ski broke down on us in the middle of the ocean! We went out much further than we were supposed to & the jet ski broke down in front of a run-down deserted resort, so no one saw us for about 15 minutes! We just sat there, floating on the ocean, while I waved my arms like crazy for 10 minutes until finally the jet ski operator came & rescued us by giving us his. Then when we got our jet ski close to shore, the waves were so huge that it flipped over the jet ski while I was on it! Drew jumped to the side & slow-reacting me just stayed on & got flipped underwater! I could feel the seat of the jet ski riding over my head. The whole experience was just HILARIOUS!!! Once again, icing on the cake. :D

Photobucket

Adrianna & Fernando: The Proposal

It was Christmas Eve, and Fernando gave Adrianna a box of Godiva chocolates, knowing how much she loves chocolate. She saw the box & thought in her head, "That's it?". When she opened it there was a HUGE ring inside w/ 3 diamonds on it, and she asked, "Is this a joke Fernando?" So funny! Needless to say, it was no joke, and that ring is very real.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Wow puerto vallarta looks amazing! So glad you had fun too!

Daisy Varley said...

YAY! Stranded in the ocean? How fun! I'm so glad you had a great time Lynn! Can't wait to see more images :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh that is heaven right there!!! glad you had an awesome time!!!

Contributors