Friday, December 5, 2008

The Goodfellows! Part I

I had the serious pleasure of photographing the Goodfellows while I was back in Cali for Thanksgiving. Their two little girls Alexis & Macy are beyond cute. I just wanted to hug them and skip around with them all day, but something called a camera was in my way the whole time. So this is what camera got while I was there spending the afternoon with Judy & her two girls before their dad came home.

Here's 4 year old Alexis. When I first came through the door, she was already calling my name. I love that!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her little sister Macy is two and a little sweetheart too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spending some quality time with mom before dad gets home from work.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alexis = a scary bear!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More cute-adorableness / warmth & fuzziness to come later!

1 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

SOooo CUTE! I love all of the images of the girls :)

Contributors