Monday, December 8, 2008

The Goodfellows. Part II

I didn't want to overload everyone with high dosages of cuteness from the Goodfellow girls, so I had to break their session up into two postings. Here are the rest of the images of these little darlin's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

From the session, I could tell how great a mom Judy is. She knows exactly what to say & how to say it so that her girls listen to her. I'll be calling her in the future if I bear rascals. Heh heh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Their dog, Bailey, was super friendly. Again, that little voice in my head is telling me to get a dog!
Photobucket

Tim is in the midst of building his girls a playhouse in the backyard. It's already a fun place to hang out apparently. =)
Photobucket

Ok, get ready & brace yourselves.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought I had wanted a boy for my first kid (like I have control over that or something), but this session & these girls are making me feel otherwise. Thanks Tim, Judy, Alexis, & Macy for allowing me a little sneak peek into your lives & all the joy that's in it.

2 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

OMG Lynn..I had no idea that you were doing a post about wanting a dog at the SAME time I was!!!
I definitely think it was a sign that you need to start off with a dog and move on to little rascals asap :)

Val McCormick Photography said...

Oh My GOSH, Oh My GOSH!!! SOOOO ADORABLE!!!! Great job capturing these girls. So many sweet images!

Contributors