Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Announcement!!!

I can't believe that it'll almost be Christmas in less than a month. I've barely digested my Thanksgiving dinner! Well, I hope everyone is happily getting into the holiday spirit as I have once it became December 1st, although it's a little weird seeing blow-up Santas on rock gardens and lights strung around cacti. Ah well. The weather's beautiful, so I can't complain. =)

I wanted to announce a Christmas Special from my studio!!!

For the first three couples who contact me (info@lynndaophotography.com), receive 50% off of the regular package price for any Couples, Engagement, Trash the Dress, or Boudoir Session. Not only that, but 100% of that will go toward one of three charities of your choice:
1. The American Red Cross
2. United Nations World Food Program
3. Aid to Artisans

I had been wanting to find a creative way to give to organizations I admire, and thought this would be a great way to do so. Happy Holidays!!!!

And I'll leave with some Feliz Navidad-ness (my favorite Christmas song!) from the Goodfellow family. More images from the family session to follow. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Geez what a great idea Lynn!!!!!!!!!

Contributors