Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back to Cali

I always love going home to visit family & friends, and now that we're in Arizona, I love going home even more, especially during springtime when the hills are green & full of mustard flowers.

From Cali


From Cali


These were all taken while we were in Napa for the weekend, wine tasting and eating at Thomas Keller's restaurants. After a long, large meal the night before, Drew & I had to do a little hiking.
From Cali


From Cali


From Cali


From Cali


Mamma mia! I was in heaven. Give me a field of flowers or grass & I can run around in it all day!
From Cali


Drew, on his favorite tree, the oak.
From Cali


I have yet to find out what this tree is, but there are plenty in Northern CA and they produce these bursts of happy blossoms every spring.
From Cali


From Cali


From Cali

3 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

Beautiful images lynn. I especially like the ones with drew lying on the big oak tree.

Anonymous said...

California loves having you guys visit! Great shots. Love Drew monkeying around on the tree. :)

brenda said...

These are so beautiful. I wish we had trees like that in Arizona.

Contributors