Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nyla

So I leave town for a week to visit family & friends back in the SF Bay Area and when I come back, I notice the photos from my blog are all missing!!! I had apparently somehow exceeded my bandwith on Photobucket and they took down my photos. Grrrrrr. I thought I had to delete some, so I deleted my Nyla post to see if that would help, but no. So now I have to upload all my old pics thru Picasa, and I'm reposting Nyla's pics, with some new ones! =)

Day 1
From Nyla


Nyla's a bichon poodle mix that weighs only 2 lbs! She's so tiny!
From Nyla


From Nyla


Here's Tovi, up to no good.
From Nyla


From Nyla


The second she turns around, he jumps back & takes off for the bedroom. What a scaredy cat!
From Nyla


Sadly (very, very sadly), we had to give Nyla away. The kitties never understood what this little creature 1/3 their size was and were in high stress mode the whole time. Here are my last pics of Nyla on the night we had to give her away. I'm happy that I found her a great home where she'll be loved to pieces though.
From Nyla


From Nyla


From Nyla

0 comments:

Contributors