Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sedona!

Ok, so it's been a little while since my last blog. I've been doing boudoir sessions and can't always share them since some clients (understandably so) prefer to keep their images private. But a big thank you to those girls who are willing to be featured on my website & blog. You help inspire so many others to take that leap!

So, instead of boudoir photos, I'm doing a very belated post on a trip Drew & I took up to Sedona. If you've never been - go. It's beautiful. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I may be biased, but, what a cutie!
Photobucket

My obligatory fallen tree jump.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We met this hot mama on our hike down by the creek.
Photobucket

Someone was exhausted.
Photobucket

On Day 2, we had some fun at Slide Rock State Park. I love this park because it's like a natural waterpark where you can jump into pools of water & slide down the moss covered rocks in the creek.
Photobucket

One of my all-time favorite images of Drew.
Photobucket

And the series that gives me a good laugh!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at those feet!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did I ever mention how Drew won the Biggest Toe award freshman year in his college dorms?


Hope everyone has a happy week!

0 comments:

Contributors