Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yosemite! Part I

Last week, Drew & I spent six days in Yosemite and realized six days of Yosemite in April (when some of the attractions are not open yet) was too much. Oh well, good thing we had plenty of wine with us! Yosemite though was still breathtaking in many ways and we saw a good number of animals out & about, including a bear cub. Whoohoo! =)

A peek into Yosemite before we enter the park. Yosemite Falls is waaaay in the distance there.
Photobucket

Gorgeous wildflowers lined the roads along the way.
Photobucket

Drew saluting The Captain. His mom said as a kid he used to salute a tree in their backyard. =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Royal Arches.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 1- we took it easy and just walked on flat ground since we were planning on doing a big hike on Day 3.
Photobucket

Half dome practically fits in the palm of my hands!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what happens when you're too lazy to bring a tripod along. Grass in your eye!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll end with this today. The rest of Yosemite on my next blog post! =)

3 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

Yay! Breathtaking images Mrs. Dao. You and Drew make me laugh.

Weddings of Distinction said...

Oh I want to go back there! The pictures are gorgeous!

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

ooops that was me Lynn (weddings of Distinction)
Lisa

Contributors