Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eleah & Lee Engaged!

I had such a fabulous time getting to know Eleah & Lee over the course of about six hours on Saturday. They're college sweethearts from TCU where Lee pursued Eleah for two years because he knew she was the one for him. Persistence really pays off!

Being from the LA area (Pasadena), they wanted their session done at Venice Beach & I can see why. There is so much going on there.

Photobucket

Gotta rub that belly for good luck!
Photobucket

Ok, I just want to say this once because it's quite apparent, but Eleah is smokin' hot!!! She can take on Jessica Alba any day! And the cherry on top is that she's a sweetheart too.

Photobucket

This awesome wall is one of the reasons why they wanted Venice Beach. Much props to the artist!

Photobucket

Maybe Eleah should think about going to a casting call. She really knows how to make a character come alive!
Photobucket

Another cool wall. This one of Starry Night.
Photobucket

Lee picked out the ring himself. Nice job Lee!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow! Lee's really strong! Or maybe it's b/c Eleah's really light. Just kidding Lee!
Photobucket

I love how much fun they have together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE these red hot shoes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to throw in this solo of Eleah.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really, can I just put her on the cover of a magazine already?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the end of a long day, a girl just wants to put on comfy sweats and relax with her man. Lee sure knew how to be there.
Photobucket

Eleah & Lee -thanks for a wonderful day and for sharing a part of your life with me. It was great hearing all your stories and I can't wait for the big day! I'm so ready to throw down!!!

To see more images from their engagement session, visit the main site at www.lynndaophotography.com and click on "She Said Yes!" in the Galleries section.

5 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

Looooooove Love LOVE these images LYnn! You really outdid yourself this time! There's so much life, love, laughter + happiness in these images. And what a perfect location - I love Venice Beach! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...you are amazing! We absolutely love our engagement photos! You are sooooo good at what you do and we are so thrilled to be working with such a fantastic photographer! This means the world to us that you took the time to get all these shots for us. You really blew us away, and we appreciate everything! Have a fantastic week and thank you so much again for getting so many photos up so fast! We heart you Lynn!!!

Eleah and Lee!!!

Lian said...

omg, I love this set a lot. You captured all the love, joy, sexy moment from them. =D

Lee said...

Lynn, you are the bomb! Thats for setting the day for us and capturing these memories. I can't wait to see what you do with the wedding.

Lee

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

WOW! I agree with Daisy. These are just amazing! I love the different points of view and camera angles!

Contributors