Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fiesta Island Daisies!

I love spring here in San Diego. There are tons of flowers blooming all over the place! All over the freeway I see daisies galore and surprisingly, wisteria too. Needless to say, I'm on cloud 9 right now whenever I go outside.

My friend Kristen had told me of how Fiesta Island has this HUGE field of daisies. Naturally, I had to investigate! Here's what I found:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's insane how many daisies are out there. And they all just seem to want to say "hi!"

Photobucket

I ran into this lady who was taking a walk, and she took the words right out of my mouth when she said, "Beautiful. Just beautiful, isn't it? We are so blessed to be living here. "
Photobucket

I had to just lay down & daydream for a bit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't want to sound to hippie-ish or anything, but thank you for bringing beauty into this world.

1 comments:

Lian said...

I love your flowers...so nice =)
bright and cheerful....=) make others want to smile

Contributors