Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love & Padres

When I came home Saturday night after shooting Eleah & Lee's engagement, I saw this
Photobucket
and this
Photobucket
waiting for me. What a SWEET husband I have!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

The next day, Drew & I went to Petco Park for the first time to watch our first baseball game ever! The Padres lost to the Dodgers, but it was a great game during the 8th inning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We weren't fans of the new price increase in beer though.
Photobucket

So we ventured downtown afterwards. I liked this building.
Photobucket

And ended up at Dick's Last Resort.
Photobucket
Awww, what a cutie pie! (Good thing he doesn't look at my blog too often!)

Photobucket
(I used to not like Arrogant Bastard, but it tasted like flowers that day!)

1 comments:

E said...

Your hubby is such a cutie! :)

Contributors