Saturday, May 10, 2008

Introducing Haley Beth!

Last May, I photographed Kari & Erik's wedding at Paradise Gardens and this May I got the chance to meet the new addition to their family, Haley Beth. At 5 weeks, Haley is already holding her head up on her own and makes a gajillion different faces, all in the span of about a minute. Here are a few of my favorites from my visit with them the other day.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here she is in a state of bliss...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her slate colored eyes are just beautiful.
Photobucket

Congratulations Kari & Erik! Haley looks like she's gonna be oodles of fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erik and Kari she is so darn cute. Can't wait to see her at some point and I am so pleased to be the uncle to such a cutie pie. Keep her safe and just remember if you need her redneck uncle don't hesitate to call.

Contributors