Monday, May 12, 2008

Up in the Yay Area

Drew & I are up in the Bay Area visiting family & friends this week. My best friend Linda came by on Mother's Day with her little cutie pie Alexander who's only five months. He was looking so spiffy in his country club outfit - I loved it!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't resist this little guy & had to hold him, and hug him, and kiss him the whole time! Ok, not the whole time since I had to share him with everyone else who wanted to do the same.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Alex is such a mellow & happy baby. Sure hope Drew & I will be this lucky when the time comes. (No, I'm not prego yet, but wish me luck!)
Photobucket

Today, Drew & I went hiking for a bit with my parents at Portola Redwoods State Park near the Santa Cruz area. It was a short hike, but we saw some neat stuff along the way.
Photobucket

I had just told Drew I wish I'd see a banana slug, and this little guy popped up from nowhere!
Photobucket

Why is it so hard to find a 4 leaf clover? In my lifetime, I've only seen one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah, I'm a good tree climber.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn that's a good looking kid! Absolutely spectacular photos Lynn! I hope you don't mind if I share them with my family. Just be prepared if they call you with some mass-quantity orders!

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Oh my gosh that little boy is too cute!!! I can't wait to see your little baby (when you have one!) Lynn, they will be SO cute!

Daisy Varley said...

Awww... he's a cutie pie :) so angelic... love that wide angle lens.

Contributors