Saturday, May 17, 2008

Women in the Family

Ok, so there's just three of us. My mom, me, and my little sister Michelle, who's not so little anymore. She's graduating from high school this year & will be going to my alma mater (UC Davis!!!) in the fall. She excels in music & got to play at Carnegie Hall in March. Our family is very proud of her! =)

Here she is...
Photobucket

She donned on her prom dress & we had some fun in the backyard of my parents' house. I can't believe she's going to prom next week!
Photobucket
Yeah, she's a little kooky sometimes, but that's why I love her.

And the woman who made all this possible, our mom.
Photobucket

She's a great mother who has taught us so much throughout the years & we love her!

(Photo taken on Mother's Day; Mom eating the delicious meal that she made for everyone; But we helped her prepare everything-in case anyone was thinking what bad kids we were!)

2 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Oh my gosh, your family is too adorable!

Anonymous said...

you look a lot like your mom! :)

these photos have amazing color and clarity, lynn! love them!

Contributors