Thursday, May 29, 2008

A little bit of the good life

I blame the first half of this post on Lisa Gisczinski who gave me a chocolate cupcake craving ever since I saw her latest post! So I gave into my sweet tooth last night & pulled out a recipe my sister gave me last year for devil's foodcake cupcakes. It's the best & most used recipe I have in my recipe box!

And here's what's leftover. (Yup, had 3 last night and 2 today...so far.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can we say "Time to hit the gym"? I think so.

The second half of this post goes out to my babies, er, kitties, who bring joy & love to my life.

Cute little Tovi.
Photobucket

And Bella w/ her beautiful emerald eyes.
Photobucket

ROOOOAAARRRR! Ok, it was actually more like, "Yaaawwwwwwnn."
Photobucket

"Man, why can't Mommy just let me sleep in peace?"
Photobucket

"Aw man, here she goes again w/ that thing!"
Photobucket

Heh heh heh. I love buggin' all three of them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM....those look YUMMY!!! Good thing they are only pictures otherwise I really would have to hit the gym AND go for a run (although...I really should do that regardless). Maki

Anne said...

Lynn, those cupcakes were yummy! THanks for sharing. It's worth hitting the gym for ;)

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

OMG Lynn that is hilarious! Those cupcakes look unbelievable!!
Thanks for having me today. I had a lot of fun in a little time!

Contributors