Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just for Fun

I'm leaving for Phoenix tomorrow, by car, with Drew. It's going to be HOT!!!! Last I checked, it'll be about 113 degrees cool over there. Yup, LOVE IT. We'll be moving on the 15th and need to find a place to live, thus the trip for the next few days.

So here's a few pics I pulled out from my Canon SD400 Powershot. Sometimes it's nice have a little compact around.

In San Francisco, on our way to the KFOG concert back in May. Yes, it was that cold that I needed a thick coat, a sweatshirt, and another layer underneath that!
Photobucket

Just the other day when we were biking around our newfound, neverending path around Mission Bay.
Photobucket

Same path. Why did I discover this now that I'm about to move? Oh well.
Photobucket

Bye for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I wish you all the best and I STILL hope to meet up with you again!

Contributors