Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Lee's

Family portrait session with the Lee family was fun! I thought it was going to be a challenge to get Ken to not give me the Chandler Bing smile, but he did a good job that day...granted there are several Chandler Bing smiles I have on hand, just not these here.

Photobucket

Anne is a natural in front of the camera & Clara is Happy Baby! Her smile automatically makes me smile! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh wait, there's a hint of Chandler on that smile there Ken!
Photobucket

We love you Clara!
Photobucket

Ok, enough already Mom & Dad!!!
Photobucket

Fun times you guys! Hope you all have a great time when Clara turns one in a couple of weeks!

1 comments:

Anne said...

I think it helped to have Drew there not just to get Clara to smile but Ken too!

Contributors