Thursday, June 5, 2008

LOVE

If this image strikes a chord with you like it did with me, then you know what it feels like to love someone and to be loved.

Photobucket

I just wanted to share this as I'm editing Lori & Mike's wedding. Maybe because in the past few weeks, I've come to re-realize how deeply I love my husband & how lucky we are to have found something so precious. And when I was looking at this picture, I could feel the same type of energy flowing between Lori & Mike.

I hope this post finds you feeling love for some significant being in your life, be it husband, wife, lover, parent, child, pet...& most importantly, yourself. :)

2 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

What a sweet post!
I can't wait to photograph the LOVE

Unknown said...

wow. lynn. this picture DID make me cry.

Contributors