Monday, June 2, 2008

Neva & Glen - Trash the Dress

I met Neva & Glen a couple of years ago randomly at Mission Beach. In a nutshell, Drew & I were staking out volleyball courts on a crowded Sunday and when one opened up, Drew bolted for it, whizzing past this couple whose faces looked a bit disenchanted as they watched him claim the court. So I asked if they wanted to join us and the rest is history. =)

Over the years, I've come to know this fantabulous couple & they are what Drew & I call "Good Peoples." Neva is sweet & always angelic looking while Glen never fails to crack me up!

Here are some from their Trash the Dress Shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

They are seriously a beautiful couple on the inside & out. (Neva & Glen are mentors for 2 siblings through the YMCA.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Neva was ready to part with her wedding dress a while ago, so she was more than happy to go in the water. (Thanks Lisa for telling me about these fountains!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That was so much fun you guys!!! More to come later...

2 comments:

Susie Linquist said...

3,4 5 and 6.....freaking gorgeous!!!

Daisy Varley said...

They look like they had such a fun time with you :) Love the fountain location.

Contributors