Monday, August 25, 2008

Announcing...Angel Eyes!

Since I've moved over to Chandler -a suburb of Phoenix- I thought I'd expand my photography to also include cute little munchkins, aka, kids. A long time ago, in a land far, far, away, I used to teach elementary school. And I soooo miss the kids from those days.

Now, I'm looking forward to meeting new sweet little faces and being able to document their personalities, growth, and changes throughout the years so that their parents can indulge in how adorable their kids are when they look at the albums and prints created.

Check out the site's newest gallery: Angel Eyes!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Lynn! I love all of the images in the gallery.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow those eyes!!

E said...

Wow! She really does have angel eyes! Gorgous!

Contributors