Monday, August 18, 2008

Announcing...Boudoir Sessions!!!

I am so excited to post one of my favorite shoots! While back in San Diego, I did a boudoir session with a client & it was awesome!!! I absolutely LOVE doing boudoir sessions because there's so much artistic freedom that comes with them. And being able to make other women feel hot, liberated & desirable ain't so bad either. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you to my beautiful client for being cool with me posting these. Of course, we took a gajillion more with her face showing, but to maintain her privacy, only non-facial shots are posted. If anyone is interested in setting up a session though, she has given me permission to share more images in private. You'll love them! :)

1 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Wow! This looks to be your calling! These images are amazing!

Contributors