Saturday, August 30, 2008

Family Fun Time!

Chris & Heeyoung have two of the cutest, fun-loving kids in the world! We had so much fun with Grant & Bryant at the park yesterday.

Before I roll out the images, a little brief history. Chris is the anesthesiologist who recruited Drew to come out to Chandler & work w/ his group. So depending on how you look at it, you can either thank him or be mad at him. :) J/k! I am really happy to be here & have been loving it, heat & all! The people I've met (including a few photographers) have been super friendly & I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Ok, and with that...we have the Lee family with Grant up at bat!
Photobucket

Awesome swing there!
Photobucket

Here comes Grandma pushing Bryant along.
Photobucket

"I can drive my own car Grandma!"
Photobucket

Chris, helping the little man out.
Photobucket

Sometimes things don't go according to plan. But that's what makes it memorable. :)
Photobucket

This was Grant's attempt at doing the formal family portrait. So funny!
Photobucket

Ok, he did MUCH better here.
Photobucket

Bryant loves being twirled around. And being thrown up in the air. And a lot of other action-packed fun. I can tell this kid's going to be a thrill-seeker.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We snuck mom & dad away from the kids for a brief moment. I love these.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grant going for the jumping hi-five!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's fun to have kids, so you can be a kid again sometimes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Bryant right after getting off the slide.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So adorable...I LOVE kids!!!

0 comments:

Contributors