Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mother Daughter Time

These images are a few months old, but I just went through some of my old files and happily discovered them. It's of Daisy and her daughter Sophia sharing some quality mother/daughter time at this amazing eucalyptus grove at UCSD.

Photobucket

Sophie is just toooo cute!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite...
Photobucket

I miss you both!!!

2 comments:

nel said...

awwww. those are so sweet! love the last one, too!

Daisy Varley said...

We miss you too Lynn!!! You were the best friend/photographer a mother and her daughter can have! I am so glad that we got to spend as much time as we did with you while you were a San Diegan.

Contributors