Friday, July 24, 2009

Yumminess in an Album

New Album Alert!

I am lovin' this new hardcover coffee table flushmount album my studio's now carrying. The pages are THICK, sturdy and lie completely flat, the printing is done beautifully, and the quality (hand put together) is outstanding. I'm planning on making all my personal travel albums using this company! It'll be such an eye catcher for guests whether on the coffee table or bookshelf.

Here's an album made using the Tran Family's photo session.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What an awesome way to keep your memories accessible to you at all times. And its yumminess makes you want to pick it up and devour it every time you see it!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

LOVE this album!

Margie Lou said...

From one Photographer to another, I'd love to know who you go through to get these printed! You did an excellent job!

Margie Lou

ml@margielou.com

Contributors