Thursday, March 20, 2008

!!!

Ever since I started my photography business, I've been grappling with the right logo to present myself and my photography and today I've finally found something that felt right to me. It's the "!".

Although I go through a whole range of emotions as any other person, the ones that get me going & make me wanna dance are the vivacious ones-the ones with oomph! Laughing, singing, smiling - these are the things that make me happy to be alive. Simple? Yes. But life is complicated enough that I relish simplicity sometimes.

I hope you guys find the new look as fitting as I do.

Have a !!! day as I leave you with one of my happy brides, Breeanna.

2 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

I LOVE the new logo!!! I also like your new front page with the collection of images. Nice job!

DazEE!!!

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Oh!!! That new logo is just perfect. Why didn't I think of that??? Maybe mine should be "???" hahaha

Contributors