Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trash the Dress. Part Deux!

The weather has been so nice lately that it's been hard to sit at the computer to do work. Drew & I snuck out to the beach for a bit today. How can you not on a gorgeous day in SD?

But I did make myself sit down & work on some images, so here are some more from the Trash the Dress shoot in Palm Springs. There may be a 3rd batch coming soon afterwards, depending on how sunny it is outside! J/K. Yes, I do work.

Let's start with Lauren. She has got one amazing pair of eyes. I love what the hairstylist did for her too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Dominque - not only is her look magnetic, but so is her personality!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful model, beautiful mountains, beautiful light...I can't ask for anything more.
Photobucket

My fav Phoenix couple, Vicki & Ryan...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stephanie & Steven. I didn't get to photograph them till later in the day, but I'm glad I got the chance to squeeze in a few shots of them b/c they're such a cute couple!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but not least, Danielle & Jared. Check out their video of our TTD shoot at Side by Side Video.

Photobucket

Thanks again models. You guys were super!

1 comments:

Bonnie Tsang Photography said...

wow, you've got some awesome shots, Lynn!!

Contributors