Saturday, March 22, 2008

More of Lanie & Galen

If you notice the time of posting it's about 2:15am. Yup, I've got insomnia sometimes. So I figure, why not post up a few more images from Lanie & Galen's engagement session before I head off to bed?

My secret gem in Hillcrest. It is so beautiful & green out there right now.
Photobucket

Photobucket

They made a new friend on the streets of OB.
Photobucket

Which left them feeling a little kooky afterwards - or was it the Big Ass Cab?
Photobucket

Lanie was so happy that she finally has an "in action" cartwheel shot. All her cartwheel pictures as a kid were either the start or the end of the cartwheel! =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, goodnite everyone! Sweet dreams....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. I love that last textured image! Oh, you're going to have to tell me about that "secret" spot one of these days...

Contributors